Human resources development and training department provides special training for professionals to enable them to transfer their skills and knowledge to students with special needs.
“The main hope of a nation lies in the proper education of its Children”.
Fifteen years of Committed Professional Teacher Training Programs
HRDT undertakes the following activities develop human resources for training students with special needs.
- Manpower Development in the Field of Disability Rehabilitation (Pre-service, In-service, Continuing Education Programs, conducting workshops and seminars for teachers)
- Training of Interns Pursuing Related Courses in Other Institutions.
- Promoting and encouraging Research in the Field of Disability Rehabilitation.
Till date more than 4700 student trainees have completed various courses.
TRAINING PROGRAMS CONDUCTED BY THE HRDT DEPARTMENT
HRDT organises the following training programmes –
Pre – service training programme:
HRDT, in collaboration with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), organised 2 year full-time programs from June 2016 to May 2018 in the following areas.
- D.Ed Special Education-Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- D.Ed Special Education-Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Continuing education for teaching professionals
Spastics Society of Karnataka and Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s H B College of Communication and Management, Bangalore issues certificates in the following areas –
- . “Management of Children with Problems in Learning in the Regular classroom” – Certificate Course in Inclusive Education (IE) – A Distance Education programme.- I Year.
- Post – Graduate Diploma in Comprehensive Management of Children with Learning Disorder (PGD-LD) – 1 Year – Every Weekend programme.
- Six months Certificate Course in Learning Disability (CLD).
- Six months Certificate Course in Early Childhood Education (ECE).
We also offer subsidized training programmes so that parents of children with special needs can also benefit in the field of special education. We enable them to become technically sound professionals in the field of special education to impart their knowledge and skills to such students successfully.
For further information please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 080 – 40745911.